*This will be No more sticky posted. This is serious sh!t. Spread the word around to those around you. You’d rather be safe than sorry.
3 unfortunate soulz haf bean tangkap under the draconian/wicked/evil/nasty/sinister/vicious/demonic lSA.
- Raja Pe+ra Kamarudin of Malaysia-T0day for saying something bad about Islam. (blogger)
- Ms Tan H00n Cheng, the Sin Chew reporter who reported Ah-MAD’s racist remark. (reporter) [released after 16 hours with the lame excuse of protecting her]
- Teresa K0k, DAP member of parliament for Seputeh. Donch knoe whai kena lokap pun. (opposition) [released, was framed by Khir Toyol for the the azan letter thingy]
UMN0 has gone nutz and crazee wei. For those who are katak di bawah tempurung… allowz me to clue you in a bit.
Ah-MAD is the seed of the whole brouhaha. Now UMN0 tangkap blogger, reporter and opposition. This is to make the rakyat and opposition angry… with the hope that they will stage a demonstration or some sh!t lah. Then UMN0 will use this as an excuse to declare state of emergency/darurat.
Be afraid. Be very very afraid!
IT’Z A TARRRP!!!1! Do nut rezponse!
UMN0 iz akting teh funneh. Stei come. Dis iz Pak Lah’z ultymet pwnage. Donch let hims ownz us.
The picture is to inject some light humour, but the issue at hand is still not funny.
Plans are on the way by the government to incite riots. Remain calm and don’t overreact.I wouldn’t be surprised they have another final lethal attempt, should all their current efforts fail to provoke us.
I predict the Barisan/Umno government will unleash hordes of private armies to commit crimes, rape, destruction to provoke you further into reacting physically.
They will try to cause armed conflicts and civil strife if all else fails.
Stock up some food, stay home if possible, or go straight home after work.The next in line to be arrested will be Anwar Ibrahim. Stay cool, calm, and don’t play into their hands.
But do keep some weapons in the house just in case they unleash hordes of rempits to ransack/attack you in the house.
This would be their last ditch effort, to actually maul you physically if all other provocation fails. They just want you to react.
It’s like, they beat you to a pulp and when you retaliate then they accuse you of assault and arrest you to justify their next course of action.
Don’t react physically unless you really have to.
Quoted from hsudarren.wordpress.com:
I would like to call upon all Malaysians to do these:
- Remain calm
- Do not do anything rash
- Do not take to the street
- Do not be instigated by people to demonstrate
- Just voice it out in your blog, your comments to the blogs, and inform your friends and relatives about the situation
- Call your ADUNs or MPs and voice out your objection about these arrests and urge your representatives to voice out
- Members of political parties, sms your leaders to pressure them to voice out
We shall object to these draconian acts by using civility and do not fall into the traps of giving the big brother a chance to declare emergency rule……
P.S. iamyuanwu’s prediction on the KLCI: it will lose at least 7 pints of bl00d (there’s only 8 pints of bl00d in a human). And with the chaos, Ringgit gonna plunge to RM4.00/USD by year end ( stocktube.blogspot.com )?